- Handcrafted in USA over 6 weeks and 200 steps.
- Matte Chrome durable finish, coated with a hard enamel, twice baked for hardiness.
- Bayonet Temple Tips to fit under a pilot’s headgear.
- Indestructible Solder Joints, guaranteed for life.
- American Gray SkyTec™ mineral glass with 100% UVA/UVB protection, engineered for ultimate clarity.
- Shatter-resistant. These lenses have been drop-ball tested for impact at 50 inches.
- American Gray hue maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions.
- Vector™ Anti-Reflective coating to stop bounce-back light distractions & BlueWaveTM light management.
Originally designed for Fighter Pilots, our Bayonet temple tips fit comfortably under helmets and headgear. Plus, they are bent to precise angles to prevent headaches – perfect for all-day wear.
Over 45 years of precision engineering expertise goes into each and every pair of Randolphs. From the 200 step build process to quality-assurance testing, we responsibly engineer our frames, not because it’s easy, but because it’s right. Our engineers are committed to building the best, and will never stop reinventing.