Ball and Buck and Randolph Eyewear Team Up To Launch New Summer Sunglasses Collection: The Angler
(Boston, Mass. – March 30, 2015) Ball and Buck and Randolph Eyewear are pleased to announce a new collection of American-made sunglasses designed in collaboration between the two all-American brands. The Angler sunglass collection is handcrafted in Massachusetts and reinvigorates eyewear for American outdoor fishing and boating activities. The new line is available exclusively at Ball and Buck.
The Angler is an iconic Aviator sunglass style that features a gunmetal frame finish with premium leather-wrapped brow bar and temples. Designed for the avid fisherman and boater as well as the fashionable gentleman, these glasses feature sportsman-inspired details such as a chestnut leather wrapped sports brow with blaze orange stitching and ‘cable’ear temples that secure the glasses to the face during fishing or other activity.
Lens color options such as: yellow, tan, and gray provide anglers with a choice of tints to cater to a full range of weather occasions.The Angler is the perfect transition from board room to being all aboard for a day of boating.
“These sunglasses are built to last and to provide optimal clarity while fishing,” says Ekene Ofodile, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Randolph Engineering. “We are excited about our partnership with Ball and Buck and enjoyed working with Mark Bollman and his Team to design and developThe Angler, which was manufactured at our Randolph, MA factory, reinforcing our commitment to American manufacturing and BallandBuck’s mission to sell the finest American made products.”
The Angler Specifications
• Made in Massachusetts, USA using the finest components found in the industry
• 57 mm lens available in gun mental finish
• Medium yellow lens highlights orange objects and enhances contrast in low light or overcast conditions
• Tan polarized lens increases contrast while reducing eye fatigue and glare in bright conditions
• Sports brow bar wrapped in orange leather provides ultimate comfort and luxury
• Adjustable silicone nose pads for customized fit
• High definition impact-resistant Polycarbonate lenses tan and grey polarized lens options (made of mineral crown glass) provide the highest optical clarity and UV protection available.
• 98-100% UV Protection
The Angler is available at www.ballandbuck.com and its Boston flagship store located at 144B Newbury Street. They range in price from $188 – $258 and come with Randolph’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.