The details in this collection were inspired by the first American woman’s mission to space in 1983. Finished with 23K Satin Gold, the Randolph Engineering x W’menswear Aviator features Vintage Crystal Mazzucchelli acetate and SkyForce™ Nylon Non-Polarized lenses, replicating issued eyewear from that era. Using nylon materials from vintage parachutes, this collection comes complete with a limited-edition sunglass case, authentically built using the specifications previously used for space expeditions.
Randolph x W'Menswear Collection: Using vintage C-9 parachute nylon salvaged from military collections around the world, each piece within the capsule was meticulously handcrafted. Led by a female team, the apparel, accessories, and eyewear within the collaboration was inspired by the woman aviators who courageously broke down gender barriers throughout history.
- 23k Satin Gold Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- AGX - This ‘relaxing’ green lens selectively highlights the soothing green/yellow wavelengths of the light spectrum to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual performance.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Vintage Crystal Mazzucchelli Acetate Bayonet temple tips.
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Includes sunglasses case handmade with upcycled materials from vintage C-9 parachutes and matching Randolph x W'Menswear cleaning cloth.
Free Shipping & Returns for U.S. Domestic orders $99+.
Frame: 23k Satin Gold
Temple: Bayonet Temple
Lens: SkyForce™ Nylon - AGX
warning:This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IGNITE YOUR STORY