With sleek metal styling and the DNA of Randolph’s classic Aviator, the Archer embodies contemporary masculine cool. Inspired by ballooning pioneer Samuel Archer King, whose skillful aeronautics led the way in the largest balloon voyages of his time, the Archer is all about attitude and innovation. Wrapped lenses cover a larger range of the face than our classic Aviator styles, preventing as much light as possible from entering the eye.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- With Lite Lens™ technology—15% lighter frames made from a hypoallergenic macromolecule that couples optical clarity with lightweight durability
- Anti-reflective and anti-glare gradient lens options smoothly transition from top to bottom, providing refuge from harsh overhead sunlight while allowing light through the bottom half of the lens
- Mazzucchelli temple tips offer that final touch of perfection—yet another example of Randolph’s attention to detail
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Ever heard of a sunglass company guaranteeing its frames for life? Well, we do. Our frames are built to such high specifications that we stand by each pair for as long as you own them.
SkyTec™ LENS TECHNOLOGY
The U.S. military demands the best. You should too.
Developed with military aviation in mind to safeguard a pilot’s most important asset—his vision.
Each lens is engineered to precise optical and durability standards, with 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Designed to withstand the damaging effects of weathering
Plated at up to 5x the industry standard for precision and durability
DROP BALL TESTED
Tested for impact resistance by ¼-inch steel ball drop from three feet away
MADE IN AMERICA. COMMITTED TO AMERICAN JOBS
Throughout Randolph’s history, our family-owned New England factory has honored its commitment to American jobs and manufacturing—even as other sunglass companies began moving their operations offshore in the 1980s. We are proud to be the only remaining metal eyewear manufacturer in the USA.
HANDMADE AND DETAIL-DRIVEN
It takes craftsmen in our Randolph, Massachusetts factory over five weeks to build a single pair of Randolph glasses. More than 200 steps go into making each and every frame—and most of the work is done by hand.
Our stainless steel screws have been specially-designed to have a flared tip that prevents them from coming out, ensuring a perfect fit for years of wear.
CUSTOM SOLDER (saw-der) FLUX
At Randolph, we even make our own solder flux (this is the machine that solders the glasses together). This, in combination with a 56% silver filler, provides unequaled joint strength and integrity.
SPECIAL METAL ALLOYS
We scour the world for the best components, including metal alloys with tight molecular structure, to prevent rust and oxidation and satisfy our drive for superior quality.
COMFORT AND THOUGHT ENGINEERED INTO EVERY FEATURE
Nose pads self-adjust for fit and comfort, while smooth monoblock hinges mean no sharp corners to snag clothing. That’s a relief!
All frames come with a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, maintenance tool kit (screw driver, extra nose pads, and screws) and Lifetime Warranty certificate.
Maintenance Tool Kit
Everything you need to maintain your glasses, including a sunglass-size screwdriver, screws, and extra nose pads
Leather pebble grain case with an inner pocket to hold your maintenance kit
Microfiber cloth to keep your glasses looking like new