Randolph Engineering is proud to launch our NEW White Gold Collection, six beautiful styles with signature details that celebrate our 45th Anniversary and fit the magical nature of the 2018 Holiday season!
With our bold and adventurous fans in mind, we’ve aimed to create a truly special collection of eyewear to stand out with handcrafted precision. Perfect for holiday gifting, the White Gold Collection offers beautiful eyewear with precious metal and signature details such as titanium nose pads and iconic temple tips
The White Gold Collection by Randolph Engineering
As a third-generation family-run company, we strive to continuously engineer our sunglasses to meet higher standards. The White Gold Collection is a stunning and elegant creation to celebrate our 45th Anniversary and steadfast commitment to the metal eyewear industry.
White Gold Collection Specs
- Each frame is plated in 23K Gold and finished with the precious metal rhodium for durability
- Premium acetate temple tips with 45th anniversary temple design
- Signature 1973 diamond logo
- Titanium nose pads for comfortable fit
- In three classic styles: The Aviator, P3 & Concorde
- With two distinct lens colors in precision-engineered SkyTec™ Mineral Glass: NEW 45th Anniversary Jewel-toned Sapphire Blue Hydro and Classic AGX Polarized Glass
- Chemically-tempered lenses to help resist breakage and scratches
- Distortion-free optical clarity
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
The White Gold Story
Beginning in the hands of a highly-skilled craftsperson, the story behind the White Gold Collection originates in Massachusetts. Each frame from the collection is shaped into the Aviator, Concorde or P3, and plated in 23K gold at 5 times the industry standard for flexibility and anti-scratch resistant qualities.
These unique collectable frames are then finished with a layer of rhodium. Rhodium is among the world’s most precious and rare metals, used for plating only the highest quality jewelry.
The White Gold Collection comes in two distinct SkyTec™ Mineral Glass lenses for you to choose from, each one engineered for the extraordinary: Blue Hydro Non-polarized Lens and our Classic AGX Polarized Lens.
The Blue Hydro Lens:
- Sharpens outdoor clarity and makes the colors of nature pop to life.
- The backside anti-reflective coating improves visual acuity, while preventing bounce back light from entering the lens.
The AGX Polarized Lens:
- Relaxing tint filters out colors that are fatiguing to the eye and provides exceptional color contrast for crisp viewing.
- Brightens shadows and reduces glare.
SkyTec™ Mineral Glass lenses are ground and polished for distortion-free optical clarity, then chemically-tempered to help resist breakage and scratches. World-renowned for superior vision, the material is drop ball-tested with a 5/8-inch steel ball from 50 inches to meet FDA and ANSI safety standards.
Each pair is then hand-polished to a smooth and shiny White Gold, and packaged in a leather casing for a lifetime of protection.
All sunglasses from the White Gold Collection are made by hand in our Randolph, Massachusetts factory. Our eyewear goes through strict testing to meet quality standards, including drop-ball testing and wear testing.
Confidently bring your sunglasses on every magical adventure with pride and heritage. Our guarantee on the frames and solder joints lasts a lifetime — or two.
The Perfect Sunglasses Christmas Gift
Each pair is carefully packaged in a genuine leather hard case with an interior microfiber pouch that seconds as a cleaning cloth. The case and pouch are enclosed in a magnetic closing box with a special welcome message inside.
When gifting a piece from the White Gold Collection, give our jewelry-quality eyewear just as we deliver it. A pair of White Gold Aviators, P3s or Concordes are sure to be cherished for seasons yet to come.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of Randolph Engineering and not of individuals or other corporations. Statements are limited to opinions by Randolph Engineering and not endorsements by others.