Cecil aviators, named after Cecil “Teddy” Kenyon, a test pilot for Grumman Aircraft during WWII. An oversized yet lightweight style, these square sunglasses are perfect for round to triangular face shapes. Respect where you come from and reinvent where you're going, in style.
- Satin Silver jewelry quality frame finish.
- Slate - A cool gradient gray outlook with blueish undertones. A great lens for multiple light conditions.
- Non-Polarized - UVA/UVB Protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Classic Skull Temples for all-day comfort.
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch
Free Shipping & Returns for U.S. Domestic orders $99+.
Size: Regular (56mm)
Frame: Satin Silver
Temple: Skull Temple Tips
Lens: SkyForce™ Nylon Gradient - Slate
warning:This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IGNITE YOUR STORY