All sales final on discounted items
The Cecil, named after Cecil “Teddy” Kenyon, a test pilot for Grumman Aircraft during WWII and one of the first members of the Ninety-Nines, which was established in 1929 by 99 women pilots. The Cecil is designed for style and comfort, form and function. Handcrafted frames in jewelry-quality finishes with lightweight lenses and stylish temple tips.
- 22k Satin Chocolate Gold Jewelry Quality frame finish.
- Cape Sand - A tan/brown gradient lens for a warm outlook, effective even on cloudy days.
- Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyForce™ Nylon Gradient lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Amber Tortoise Temple Tips
- Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Rose Cleaning Cloth
Free Shipping & Returns for U.S. Domestic orders $99+.
Size: Regular (56mm)
Frame: 22k Satin Chocolate Gold
Temple: Skull Temple
Lens: SkyForce™ Nylon Gradient Polarized - Cape Sand
warning:This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
IGNITE YOUR STORY