Anderson - Regular (56mm) $229.00 $159.00
Anderson, named after Boston-born Major Scott Douglas Anderson. A 70s-inspired style aviator for a square, vintage look with a saddle-style nose bridge and strong brow bar for added attitude.
- Gunmetal jewelry quality frame finish.
- American Gray - Our signature neutral gray tint lens, originally engineered for military pilots. Maintains ‘true’ color and contrast distribution throughout all light and terrain conditions.
- Polarized - glare prevention with UVA/UVB protection.
- SkyTec™ Glass Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology.
- Bayonet Temples specially designed for comfort under headgear.
- Guaranteed for Life - Designed & Handcrafted in the USA in over 200 steps.
- Embossed Hard Case & Microfiber Pouch