Careers at Randolph Engineering
See your next job opportunity clearly!
Randolph Engineering is the real deal! We have a strong heritage starting as an engineering company and morphing into an eyewear brand known for quality. We have taken that precision and built glasses that are fashionable, beautiful, unique and extraordinary. We are a family-run business; a family that extends to all our employees and beyond our two founding families. We take pride in being the only metal eyewear company to still be manufacturing our product in the USA.
We seek team-focused people who always put the customer first.
We win together, learn together and celebrate together.
We get it done and have fun doing it!
Our core values are what we were founded on:
- TEAM WORK
- QUALITY PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
We offer great benefits:
Our team members and their families are important to us.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical & Dental Plan & HRA Plans
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 401k and Employee Match
- FSA Plans
- Pre-Offer Invitation to Self-Identify
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Pay Transparency
- Employee Rights
- IER – Right to Work (English)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law (English)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplemental (English)
- IER – Right to Work (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplemental (Spanish)
- E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law (Chinese)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplemental (Chinese)
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity.
We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
In Massachusetts, the following are a protected class: race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age [over 40], veteran status, genetic information, handicap, admission to a mental facility, and military membership.