Randolph Engineering sunglasses are made for the extraordinary.
Above and beyond military-spec eyewear, Randolph Aviators aim to build on perfection. For a pair of shades to last a lifetime, look no further. That’s why Randolph’s Aviator II was named in GQ’s latest list of the best sunglasses for men in 2020.
We design for the individualist. Browse dozens of frame and lens pairings to find the perfect aviator that fits your style.
These are about as real-deal as aviators get.
Best Sunglasses for Men
About the Aviator II:
- Made in America
- Standard military issue since 1978
- Authentic pilot aviators, worn by commercial and fighter pilots alike
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Protection from blue light
- Anti-reflective coatings to cut light reflection even further
- Proprietary SkyTec™ Lens Technology for enhanced contrast and reduced eye strain
- Classic navigator square shape lenses for full coverage
- Bayonet temples for ultimate comfort under helmets and hats
- Jewelry-quality finishes, including genuine 23k Gold
- Comfortable sweat bar made with premium Mazzucchelli acetate
- Lifetime guaranteed frames with indestructible solder joints and optional lens repair program
Why Randolph Aviators?
For over 45 years, Randolph has engineered sunglasses for the US military.
We abide by the highest standards in the global eyewear industry, surpassing some by over 8x. We conduct wear testing to flex the hinges beyond regular use, 24 hour salt baths for preventing corrosion, and drop testing with a 5/8th inch steel ball onto our glass lenses in batches. As a result, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all frames.
If you’ve ever wondered why durable, luxury sunglasses are so hard to find, all Randolphs are manufactured by hand in Randolph, Massachusetts.
We believe in American-made quality and many of our artisans have been creating our sunglasses frames for over 30 years, now part of the Randolph family. Today, our metal artisans are training the next generation of solderers to keep our craft alive and authentic at our 3rd generation family business.
We respect where we come from and we’re reinventing where we’re going.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of Randolph Engineering and not of individuals or other corporations. Statements are limited to opinions by Randolph Engineering and not endorsements by others.